Scroll down for more info
Bodypercussion has helped me get a stronger groove and a better awareness of the rhythms around me, basically made me a better musician.
Peter Stavrum, creator of Groove2day
Who is this course for?
Intermediate/advanced and pro body percussionists this course will help you build some new ninja bodypercussion skills and tricks, improve your groove and time, plus give you tons of fresh grooves to add to your groove catalogue. I also have a bunch of technique exercises for you....go grab your metronome 126.96.36.199 ! :-)
Musicians, dancers & rhythmlovers with a strong sense of rhythm this course will function as invaluable rhythm training, as you stomp your feet and snap your fingers you are litteraly hands on the rhythmic elements and your groove grows stronger.
This course is not entrylevel bodypercussion, you will benefit much more if you have had some previous experience with bodypercussion
I´ll take you step by step through different styles, grooves, techniques and licks ´n tricks.
Improve your sense of rhythm and take your bodypercussion to the next level...Let´s Groove2day!
- Royal Academy Of Music Graduate from Denmark
- 10+ years with the international show STOMP
- 2 Tedx Talks and performances
- cofounder of Body Rhythm Factory, a group that won the YAMA award 2013 for best musicproduction in the world for children and youth
- Teaching Stomp and bodypercussion for 15 years worldwide