"I Started yesterday! Just crazy. Don't hesitate to subscribe. The most difficult is to decide to stop because you have work to do.
— Sylviane Zen ( Rhythm Teacher, Musician from Belgium)
Bodypercussion has helped me get a stronger groove and a better awareness of the rhythms around me, basically made me a better musician.
Peter Stavrum, creator of Groove2day
Join me and take your bodypercussion to the next level with this Intermediate/advanced course.
Groove along as I show you different styles, sounds and techniques within the world of bodypercussion.
As well as focussing on techniques, rudiments, trix and following a metronome to keep time, the course will provide you with the tools to improve your bodypercussion and musicality! Let´s make your grooves push people off their chairs and onto the dance floor :-)
With great passion I share my knowledge and experience from 17 years of playing bodypercussion, and I invite you to jam along with me .
The course starts now and never ends, play through it in your own pace.
Notice the course is not entrylevel bodypercussion.
With Rhythm & Love,
Pete , Groove2day
Who is this course for ?
This Course is not a beginners course
Some of what You´ll learn
- New grooves in different styles to add to your catalogue.
- Grooves for 2 people ( make the 2 grooves fit nicely together)
- Lots of trix & techniques
- Focus on your sound and precision in your playing
- Upperbody beats
- Several Grooves in 4/4 and 12/8 feel plus complementary grooves that fits like a warm glove.
- 1 minute jam alongs with Pete.
- Pete´s bonfiregroove beats ( upper body bodypercussion)
- Bunch of Lix, Trix and Moves.
- Techniques, rudiments & building a bodypercussion vocabulary.
- Talks about bodypercussion, technique, your sound.
- more than 2 1/2 hours of material at your own pace.
- Royal Academy Of Music Graduate from Denmark
- 10+ years with the international show STOMP
- 2 Tedx Talks and performances
- cofounder of Body Rhythm Factory, a group that won the YAMA award 2013 for best musicproduction in the world for children and youth
- Teaching Stomp and bodypercussion for 15 years worldwide
What are Students saying?
´´ Fantastic Peter !!
— Stefano Baroni ( bodypercussion & drumcircle facilitator)